Badge and Label Design
- Create a Test Event in Eventleaf Online
- How to sign up for Eventleaf Online
- How to build an event in Eventleaf Online
- How to create packages in Eventleaf Online
- Customizing the Registration Form and Confirmations in Eventleaf Online
- Choosing a Payment Processor for your event
Software and System Specifications
- I deactivated and I’m still getting the Manual Activation Required screen.
- So, I need an activation code now. How long does it take?
- I’m filling out the reactivation request form, but I don’t know what the hardware ID is.
- How do I get a support plan and how much does it cost?
- My computer died, and now I need to activate on a new machine…
- What is a barcode?
- What are barcodes used for?
- What are the advantages of using barcodes?
- How much information can a barcode encode?
- How accurate are barcodes?
- How many barcode symbologies are available?
- What do I need to print simple barcode labels?
- What kind of printer is required to print barcodes?
- Can I use an inkjet printer to print barcodes?
- Can I use a dot matrix printer to print barcodes?
- Can I use a label printer to print barcodes?
- Can I include text and graphics on my label?
- What is a magnetic stripe?
- What information does a magnetic stripe encode?
- What is a track?
- Are magnetic stripes accurate and reliable?
- Are magnetic stripes secure?
- How are cards with magnetic stripes printed?
PVC Card Printers
- Where can I buy a PVC card printer and printing supplies?
- Can PVC card printers print barcodes?
- Can PVC card printers print on both sides of a card?
- What printing resolution do PVC card printers support?
- What is the cost difference between printing color and monochrome cards?
- What are the different standard sizes used for ID cards?